WDF Grand Theft Auto 5 RP (Roleplay) server.

stryfe
Site Admin

WDF Grand Theft Auto 5 RP (Roleplay) server.

Postby stryfe » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:07 pm

I have started the process of setting this server up due to the fact this part of GTA5 is becoming extremely popular and let's face it, we all could use a little change every now and then.

Due to the fact some of the plugins are designed for an older version of their base we will have to re-write a lot of the plugins to work with our server.

That leads me to the following, if you're interested in this we have tons of options we can do. I want everyone's input that would be interested and what role you would like to portray in this. Either it be a cop, admin, etc.

Some of the primary things the server will have are the following.

- Jobs (Legal & Illegal) If you ever had ideas or wanted to play the role of a cop, lawyer, doctor, postal work, etc. All of those can be done! Legally & Illegally.
- Banking system. You will be able to use this to buy weapons, clothes, cars, ideas are limitless!
- And many many more!

I want to hear everyones feedback in regards to this, what would you want to see, what would you want to do.

Cops will be assigned by administrators based on an application process.
We will have realistic models for a majority of the cars in GTA5 as well.

At this current moment there is only 24 player servers but if the demand and interest becomes high enough I can easily start up more servers, not a problem.

I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say and how much interest this can gain. In the mean time, check our Twitch.tv for various live streams of GTA5 RP. I've included a link to a few of them below.

Streamerhouse
Katierouu
HE.NET IPV6 Sage Certified

stryfe
Site Admin

Re: WDF Grand Theft Auto 5 RP (Roleplay) server.

Postby stryfe » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:17 pm

No input what so ever? This is shocking.
HE.NET IPV6 Sage Certified

Return to “News and Announcements”